Thailand & Cambodia - Day Four - Siem Reap (Pre Rup Temple)

Heading through the carnage of Bangkok's second airport at Don Muang for the flight to Siem Reap barely 40 minutes from here.  Flight's were booked on Air Asia and touching down in REP, it felt hotter than Bangkok.


Taking a taxi to the Le Chanthou Boutique hotel where I was met my an overwhelmingly helpful receptionist.  Never comfortable with subservience, I was extremely grateful for the advice and for arranging a tuk-tuk driver for the duration of my stay.

The hotel was lovely.

 

After a brief rest, I was picked up at 4.30pm on-board Little Batman - the fastest tuk tuk in town.


I was whisked over for sunset at the traditional site at the Pre Rup Temple joining a throng of other travellers to watch the sun bed down for the night over the forest.





Comments